1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

"Who Is America?" Sasha Baron-Cohen's latest, and greatest.

Discussion in 'Wild Card Forum' started by enjoypolo, Aug 2, 2018.

1. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Moderator
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

The title pretty much says it all.
    And so far, I'm in love with the show, with the only criticism being that each show being too short.

Here's him hanging out with the one and only war criminal, Dick Cheney.

The same guy, albeit in a different outfit (Ali G), who sought entrepreneurial advice (aka trolling) from mundane Donald Trump way back then:

#1 enjoypolo, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    genxgemini likes this.
  2. genxgemini

genxgemini Active Member

I'm right there with you
    On this one. Both sad & hysterical @ the same time.

I kept thinking ," Holy shit- how did he get
    Darth Vader himself to agree to that interview?"
    [​IMG]
    Cheney is lookin' miiiighty spry to be 10000 years old & an Evil Overlord!

SURVEY SAYS: HE EATS BABIES! =D

3. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Moderator
    Staff Member

Found this recent interview of Sasha Baron-Cohen thru Reddit.
    Boy, oh boy there is a passage in reference to Gio (one of his outrageous persona) where he's referencing child trafficking. I will just post the disturbing exerpt below. But I highly recommend you read thru the entire thing. His descriptions of Dick Cheney (Whom he spent three hours with!) is eerily interesting. Gotta give props to him for upping the bar of disclosure thru comedy.

Interview Link:
    https://deadline.com/2018/12/sacha-...golden-globe-nomination-interview-1202522910/

4. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Moderator
    Staff Member

Digging this thread after Sasha Baron-Cohen was awarded an Emmy for the show Who Is America? He posted some hilarious tweets with deep shades of truths:
    https://twitter.com/sachabaroncohen/status/1151165816655642625?s=21
    As reported by Fox:
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...ck-cheney-for-who-is-america-emmy-nominations

This guy is the archetype of the Jester:D