1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Who has had synchronicities with this podcast?

Discussion in 'New To The Forum?' started by f001spectrum, Feb 28, 2019.

?

Have you experienced a synchronicity with this show?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. f001spectrum

f001spectrum New Member

Who else has experienced synchronicities with this podcast and/or the topics discussed? Either the oily appendages have slithered into my matrix configuration or I'm holofractaling or some sh*t.

Disclaimer: I am a 25yo female traveler. I went from being 22yo working in an AI neural networking research lab to (cough doing way too many DMT bong rips) traveling the states with a car/backpack ALONE. Basically, I live in a very warped matrix and have a lot of fun playing with it. This podcast has been a guiding source through the malleable chaos, as I've first hand experience a lot of stuff these researchers discuss. The power of manifestation has taken over my life whether I believe in it or not, as in everything I think of or interact with ripples in front of my eyes into real tangible events. Thoughts?

***The times I remember off the top of my head: ***
    -I first found this podcast while searching "owl synchronicity". I was getting my car worked on, as I was headed from Dallas to San Diego (where the podcast is made apparently). Just a few days prior he had posted the "Owls, Aliens, Synchronicity" episode.
    - I hit the road and at one point while listening to the "Lucifer's Technology" episode and driving through the New Mexico desert at around 2am, Greg and Gordon White were literally mentioning Lucifer falling through the sky and at that exact moment a huuugge shooting star (more so a plasma orb/no tail) fell almost straight down lighting up the black sky in front of me.
    - I was on my way to hang out on a sailboat with a sexy wizard friend when the "Song of the Siren, invoked entities, & rebuilding Babylon" episode came on shuffle, and AGAIN saw a huge shooting star through the light polluted sky of Dallas the very second Knowels said "let it rip" lmao then soon drove by Zion Rd next to a Bass Pro Shop too as they were discussing the ritual sacrifice of Jeff Buckley near the huge Bass Pro Shop pyramid.
    -I was at work driving hotshots all day and the podcast about JFK was on and my route took me right over JFKs shooting spot. Mind you, I've only driven over this spot a few times my whole life despite living outside of Dallas.
    -Mid December 2018 I had a friend call and want to live with me, she was going on and on about her dad and all these situations with him. 5 years ago she called me screaming because this same exact dude had died, and yet now he is alive and normal? I remember joking about it being a Mandela Effect to my other friend and then a few weeks later Greg posted the "we all died in 2012, Mandela Effect" episode.
    -I was at a stop light and looked over at someone who was intriguing enough for me to stare at and he felt it and looked over at me, seconds later followed Greg talking about the sense of being stared at/nonlocal consciousness.
    -to bring it kind of fool circle, my best friend was named Greg. We shared many many INSANE synchronicities, we both considered the owl our guide, and we would travel in the astral realm and meet up in underground bases in Antarctica to come back in normal life and both recall the same stories/dreams/astral travel. Unfortunately, this friend just killed himself due to feds being after him. Idk, weird rap up but damn this shit has gotten deep into my life haha

I'm curious why I have this deep entanglement with this show without ever reaching out to Greg or any of the researchers. I really do live a mystical life but I'm not a "reputable source" so I've just never wanted to bother him.

thwolf likes this.
  2. shamangineer

shamangineer Well-Known Member

Does this count?
    [​IMG]

3. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

probably. words or numbers and looking at a stereo and a podcast is talking about 111 then i remember how 211 is a strange number that ive noticed in a dream and stuff, then i look at my stereo and the number 211. ive had another weird one with numbers and a piece of paper flew down and landed on a line in the rock pointiing to the number 17 (that number has some meanin to me of things that changed my life). the last synchronicities with podcasts i had a week ago was a guy said weeks the same time i read weeks on the screen. this one i said central in my mind and the guy said central. not that crazy, but when that happens over with the same number like in the same day or you read a few words at the same time you hear that on the radio. that will make you freak out for a bit. theres so many weird ones. two more that i remember from not that long ago, i was reading thread titles and it said the simple things when a rapper said the simple things. i read airport when on the radio a guy said airport, i dont read and have stuff playing at the same time often. when i used to id always be typing because ive posted so much on forums, i dont know why but maybe someone will read something and will make me feel better i guess. but right as i typed a rapper or something would say the same word sometimes. lately ive felt sorta like everything has happened and this morning a voice that sounded like mine said hey, that wasnt as weird as the female voice that said you should buy something or you need a car. or when i would hear laughing or a yell.

thwolf likes this.
  4. nickzeptepi

nickzeptepi Active Member

Read Jung - about synchronicities and individuation.

What does it mean for you? and your path towards individuation.

I found Neil Kramer's content useful http://neilkramer.com/media/

Have you read American Gods by Neil Gaiman ? Mr Shadow has an interesting "Hero's journey"

Where are you on - " The Path of the Fool"?

Your Saturn Return could be starting early for you?

You have had a direct experience of "the Mystery" - your mystery, unfold it to your satisfaction.

5. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

i tryed a digital terot cards thing and its very accurate. im pretty lost thats all i got to say like the card i got. not really lost but chaotic

its also interesting that i put siru in geomatria and got 22 and my birthday is 222. thats how many terot cards there are. siru is a name ive used for about five years, my real name is erik.

pain and hurt are 22. i spent a while trying words out, its fun.

http://gematrinator.com/calculator/index.php

#5 sirujux, Mar 2, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
    1 person likes this.
  6. bigdumbface

bigdumbface New Member

I totally have. The Jay Parker episode (as well as others) was key to the situation I recently found myself in. Without which, I'm sure I would not have been able to find a proper balance. Sirujux, you really just live down the street from me?

Is it possible to change my username?

#6 bigdumbface, Mar 9, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  7. thunderchicken

"I found Neil Kramer's content useful http://neilkramer.com/media/"

Yes many syncs. Heres another. I discovered THC last summer when the "Neil Kramer" episode aired on a internet radio network I've been listening to for a decade. This show found me and tipped me off onto some many bread crumbs i never knew about.
    Ever since then "Angel numbers" are a daily thing i notice, other random events of high odds both good and bad have been happening. It has me vexed as to how to approach and deal with situations recently. Quite a paradigm shift in a short time. I'm a believer now. Not sure what i believe, but i believe.

1 person likes this.
  8. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

the other day i told my neighbor about this show, he gave me a beer and weed. the beer was a rogue and i said theres a podcast called rogue ways and i said theres a popular one called the higher side chats. i said that he reminds me of carlwood.

today i look out the window that would always be closed and a tree branch in perfect sight is a perfect trijunction, like with the city in this thread. in the middle of the night one night in my mind i hear trijunctional and i pass out right after wondering what that ment and the dream i had i was saying that word. in the morning i realized what it ment and 6tj is a good name, 6 tri junction. i posted it on a bunch of city forums an ive got 25,000 views, 25 was a number i saw a bunch in 2017. kinda weird but also im not sure if its weird.
    https://www.thehighersidechatsplus.com/forums/threads/my-city-ideas.7833/page-2

9. thunderchicken

Tuesday the 12th last week. I woke up to piss at 3:33am. Slept in, first cup of coffee the clock said 11:11. Just happend to check my phone12:22 when i made a sandwich and finished at 12:34. 1:11pm a text came in, 2:22 i came in for a glass of water. Then 5:55 I noticed again . every day i see the 111 most often. But last tuesday was the most number sequences i can recall in 1 day. Wish i knew what the spirits were trying to tell me. Everything ive read so far about number sequences just doesn't vibe.

10. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

this morning i was talking about what i really like about geometry in you can hide from everything, its not a grid that nothing ever changes like this world. then i hear this podcast thats out today and thats the first time ive heard someone say if you live like what you see when you look at yourself in the mirror then you will have problems. or something like that. im going to listen to it again tomorrow.

1 person likes this.
  11. thwolf

thwolf Member

Hey thunderchicken I know what you mean, the arch angel number thing doesn't feel right to me if that's what you mean.

I was having the synchronicity's with number 26 and 10 together and the 1:11 2:22 and 9:11 time thing at the same time.
    I had to move due to a crazy ex partner who lost his shit, and my new land line phone number had last 4 digits 2610 then the local cops messed up and when serving him a restraining order they gave him paper work with mu contact info on it. I ditched my sim card and got a new one.. just a random one from a petrol station and that last 4 digits were 2610. I then moved interstate and put my stuff in storage, the street address was no. 10 and the storage unit 10. I started painting again and was looking through really old drawings going back to art school and I found dates 2/6/10 and 26/10 and 26/1/10 (our month is after our day in Australia) it just kept going on and on and on.

I thought on it a lot and was talking to universe .. "you have my attention now" and I really did feel like someone/thing was looking out for me.
    When I thought about I felt someone/thing always had been, I was left for adoption when I was born and shuffled around families and was surrounded by death, loss and tragedy from a very young age but I myself was never harmed.
    I meditated on this asking who was looking out for me? I had a very emotional and powerful answer come to me. I was standing besides an old style baby cradle and I was looking down with so much love at a little baby girl. At that moment I was that baby looking uo and I was looking up at me. It was like a time travel or time loop kinda thing, but it had me sobbing and crying tears of happiness.

From then on I took it all to be a sign that I was on the right course, like it was the future me or me from another reality giving me the green light.
    It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do leaving all my family and friends but the 26 10's lead me straight to the most amazing kindest gentle guy. It stopped once we decided to be together and that 4 years ago now :)

Anyway that's my thoughts on number synchronicity's. Why not try and think about what is happening in your life at the time you see these numbers or what thoughts or feeling you might have been having right when you see the numbers.

thunderchicken likes this.
  12. thwolf

thwolf Member

Hey sirujux,

sounds like you have a great neighbourhood !!
    I notice signs in nature as well. I've been trying to apply the great stuff that we are finding out about from the guests on THC and from this Forum as well. Gosh ther eis so much to learn here. I think it is all really focusing my awareness in general.

Clouds are really tripping me out these days, seeing symbols and weird stuff but now like with the number synchronicity I now have to decipher what the message could be, cause for real this reality is communicating with us, if we are open to it that is... :)

13. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

its just like anywhere els eating radiation fish, gmo food, drinking chlorine water etc. ive started putting water in bottles again because i bought vinegar and i cleaned the bottles many times. i probably should use big glasses so i can clean them easier, i dont know much about how to do it. the water is better leaving it out on a counter though. i want to move because im not close to much and it kinda sucks living on the second floor and not having my own area outside the door. theres other problems too like being close to family that come over all the time bitching about stuff. but it will work out, i like central oregon. id move to the midwest though because its cheap and i know people there. im 33 i should have my life together, im pretty lazy heh.