1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Water Science: Water Alchemy Part II!

Discussion in 'Guest/Topic Suggestions' started by enjoypolo, Sep 21, 2018.

1. shamangineer

shamangineer Well-Known Member

#21 shamangineer, May 5, 2019
    Last edited: May 5, 2019
    smipapa likes this.
  2. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Well-Known Member

It looks like a kudu horn.
    Very interested as well. The other day I collected a piece of “garbage” fron my workplace. It was the extruded junk from a metal drill, but in perfect spiral shape. So I kept it to see if it’d act like the root. However, it looks like steell’s too heavy..

[​IMG]

You can get them at a jewish bazaar or on Ebay.

PS: I’ve been thinking of wanting a kudu horn/spiraling straw that would vortex your beverage as you drink from it, maybe from recycled glass bottles for recycling benefits. Just a stonee thought :)

#22 enjoypolo, May 5, 2019
    Last edited: May 6, 2019
    rani likes this.
  3. rani

rani Active Member

Keep it! Thats the start of some orgonite right there : )

That horn reminds me of the horns they use in biodynamics to cure their soil preparations.

So you guys are obviously familiar with the OM symbol.

om-symbol.jpg For the Hindus it represents creation and the five elements. The 'backwards 3' on the left represents water. I find it telling that it is in a spiral! Those ancients know what was going on. (also, as an aside, the dot on the top represents ether).

Final funky water knowledge : Yerebatan Sarnici or the Istanbul Cistern. It's under the Hagia Sophia and it is some kind of water magic for sure.

The crying column : All the columns it the structure are dry except this one. It 'crys' for all the slaves that died during construction.
    crying column.jpg

The Medusa Head columns (there are two):
    medusaHead.jpg

1 person likes this.
  4. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Well-Known Member

I love that the latest episode Stephen Hussey discussed Fourth Phase (EZ) Water, vortexing, and even the nugget dropped about having Dr Pollack on the show at some point (?! edit: confirmed!). Awesome man, thanks Greg, and can't wait to see this happening.

PS: ShamanG, it all makes sense now. Thank you!!

1 person likes this.
  5. shamangineer

shamangineer Well-Known Member

Tune in to the joint session for more water alchemy action.

1 person likes this.