1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Washington

Discussion in 'Where you from?' started by redpillwizard, Apr 22, 2015.

1. redpillwizard

redpillwizard New Member

Here you can give a shout out to others in your state/country. If your from this state/country then make a new thread and let others know in your area that there is another THC'er close by! This is a great way to keep each other informed on happenings in the area, meet up for coffee with other THC'ers or, who knows.... maybe even lead to THC gatherings.

2. erikbkenney

erikbkenney New Member

Aloha, I'm Erik living in Oakville . any H S C folks in the Olympia and surrounding area?

3. michelle1976

michelle1976 New Member

No way...Erik, I'm just down the road from you in Elma!

4. michelle1976

michelle1976 New Member

Elma, Washington State, in Grays Harbor County, 30 miles from the state Capitol of Olympia.

5. seaddub

seaddub New Member

Eburg THC!

6. delmani11

delmani11 New Member

Hello fellow THC'ers! I'm from Lynnwood...the city that the Seattle Times called "The city without a heart!" They said we are the only city in Washington without a heart...it's true we have no downtown to walk around...just endless strip malls you drive to...ha ha! The rest of the area is true paradise though...water and green trees all around us...and THC is now legal...I'm grooving!

1 person likes this.
  7. chyrme@gmail_com

chyrme@gmail_com New Member

I'm in Seattle.

8. agentsmith15

agentsmith15 New Member

Hey y'all whys up!? I am in the Vancouver/Portland area and definitely looking for likeminded people to connect and share thoughts and ideas with!

amshutt likes this.
  9. ultraviolet

ultraviolet New Member

I'm so glad you all live in cool places. I'm on the far east border of the state in Clarkston, Wa. It's not so "cool" here, especially in the summer, haha. Actually, it's a nice place for carefree living at the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater Rivers.

10. michelle1976

michelle1976 New Member

That's an amazing view UltraViolet! I have fond childhood memories of the Snake River near Bonners Ferry and Three Island Crossing, camping and finding arrowheads.

11. ultraviolet

ultraviolet New Member

You might be thinking of the Kootenay River at Bonners Ferry, but it's nice there too, though more rugged and rural. A good place to make memories for kids. :)

amshutt likes this.
  12. reallyclear13

reallyclear13 New Member

13. satyagraha

satyagraha Active Member

I'm in the hills, just off the Columbia River, about thirty five miles from the ocean at about 350 feet elevation in a canyon, in a county without a traffic signal light.

Whatever the I-5 mile post says (north of post 40), that's how many driving miles you are from where I am.

14. jpb322

jpb322 New Member

15. dsgnjunkie

dsgnjunkie New Member

Seattle area! Would love to meet up with fellow THC'ers for casual chats about the chats ;)

16. northernflicker

northernflicker New Member

17. jayman96

jayman96 New Member

I’m in Everett! smoke a little smoke

1 person likes this.