1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Tiffany FitzHenry | Pedowood, Intelligence Tactics, & Hollywood Whistleblowers

Discussion in 'THC+ Episodes' started by enjoypolo, Nov 7, 2019.

1. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Moderator
    Staff Member

Boy, I’ve been waiting for this episode in a while.
    Post your feedback below :)

2. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Moderator
    Staff Member

Very much enjoyed this episode. Been following her for some time now, and I always admired how she tirelessly devotes her time to raising awareness on these tough issues. Her background as a scriptwriter makes it that much more interesting, and I can't wait to see what she, and her team are up to.

She also did a 2-hr interview with Anneke Lucas, an SRA and child trafficking victim from Belgium who's been on the spotlight for some time now. I was very glad, because Anneke Lucas is on another level: she obviously knows 1st hand, but also, she brings a European perspective which is quite more enlarged.
    She talks for example, about the promotion of debauchery and teen-sexualization in countries like Belgium and Holland. As living in the latter, I can tell you that some of the ads here are quite suspicious in that sense.

There are also cases, like Marc Dutroux, which almost everyone in Europe, at least in France and Belgium, knows about, but practically no-one in North America has (mostly because the story has been silenced so thoroughly).

So anyways, Collective Evolution did a 4-part series interview with Anneke last year, and that was the most powerful interview I'd seen, also because the last two really go deep about healing from traumas, and also the psyche aspect of these traumatized people (the perpetrators, who are/were themselves victims at one point). Sadly, it's behind a paywall, but every now and then, they give a temporary free-access to just that content.

https://explorers.collective-evolution.com/part-1-anneke/

(Or maybe they permanently opened it!)

#2 enjoypolo, Nov 10, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2019