1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Things and stuff

Discussion in 'New To The Forum?' started by thunderchicken, Jul 26, 2018.

1. thunderchicken

Hi, I'm Lee. I'm a stoner Scorpio stubbling and bubbling down my path of truth, wisdom, and some level understanding. Love this show! Man, so much to take in. All I know is that I don't know shit and can't find the damn curve, lol. What are some "eye opening" episodes that really vibed with you, and why? I personally connected with the astrological, and esoteric knowledge in the handful of shows I've gotten to. I never knew these things yet I feel I've always known them. So weird.

2. sofahkingfoxy

sofahkingfoxy New Member

“I don’t know shit” is where it’s at. If you leave, you’ll stop learning.

thunderchicken likes this.
  3. rawrharr

rawrharr New Member

Is the forum here full of racism and hatred like the Facebook group?

4. myalienartlife

myalienartlife New Member

I've been listening for a few weeks and I think I keep going through phases. I'll keep searching for key words depending on my mood. One day I'll look for episodes with astrology in the title, then magic, and it just trickles on from there. I vibbed with Dr. Stephen Skinner's chats... ooo and I really liked the one with Dr. William Bengston. It's still early but those stuck out to me so far.

genxgemini and thunderchicken like this.
  5. thunderchicken

Listen to the Tracy Twyman episodes. I thinks there's 4 total. Austin Coppock Michael Joseph, and Miguel Conner all real thinkers in the esoteric realm. I'll have to check out the Bengston one.

myalienartlife likes this.