1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Susan Joy Rennison: Reality As Seen Through Electromagnetism

Discussion in 'Guest/Topic Suggestions' started by bgunnars, May 7, 2018.

1. shamangineer

shamangineer Well-Known Member

Here is a bit about pole shifting.

2. rani

rani Active Member

3. shamangineer

4. thwolf

thwolf Member

Hey shamangineer,

have you looked at this imagery of the Bosnian Pyramids?
    I was pondering over Rani and your comments re Aether dynamics and thought of these.

[​IMG]

5. orangeluckypierre

orangeluckypierre New Member

i wonder why her husband left? I am joking but It amuses me to think about it. No Darling you don't understand...they know it's coming and climate change is just a smoke screen! Mmmmm yes dear

Just listened to the end of this interview. Imagine you'd gone to a party and done a couple of pills, then this person sits down and starts talking to you for 2 hours about all this stuff. Initially I'd welcome it and enjoy a couple of spliffs, but when she says she can smell emails I'd be looking around the room for help!!

#25 orangeluckypierre, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  6. shamangineer

That's using Harry Oldfield's photographic technique. The one I saw that really got me interested in ether was the Kirlian photograph of a pyramid with a tesla coil inside:

[​IMG]

I have also seen people taking measurements of what I believe was an electric field over one of the Serbian pyramids and they noted that it increased in intensity the further from the pyramid they measured the field up to about a dozen feet or so from the tip.

#26 shamangineer, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    thwolf likes this.
  7. thwolf

thwolf Member

Wow!! your a wealth of information shamangineer!!

check this out!! there is an app to use on your phone or PC made by Oldfields systems research and development to do that very thing.

http://www.electrocrystal.com/nev_android.html

This kind of gear would be perfect for when I'm travelling Australia, I just hope it wont cost an arm and a leg!!

8. rani

rani Active Member

Check out this podcast with Dr. Daniel Foor. He practices ancestral lineage healing. He says that because we don't bury our dead properly, they basically get stuck hanging around and are a bit pissed off. He says that the West has a huge ghost problem because we don't know how to die and move on correctly.

He suggests asking the oldest (kind and wise) ancestors for their help in aiding the newer dead to absolve their guilt and move on. The elders basically do the work, and we are just help-meets that fetch what ever stuff they need to help them in their tasks.

sinned1 likes this.
  9. thwolf

thwolf Member

In 1965 a scientist named Prof. R. Foster tried to turn conventional science on its head. Among his theories was that the moon was in fact made of plasma, not rock, and that landing on it would not be possible. Prof. Foster claimed that once his ‘profound and decisive’ investigations were proven, a complete reinvestigation of the laws of nature would be necessary. The ABC has been unable to confirm the identity of Prof. Foster, or find any documentation of his work.

10. nickzeptepi

nickzeptepi Active Member

On the balance of probabilities - a legal term - the one used by insurance and civil courts. Electric Universe Versus the standard gravitation model - I would say the EU model far out weighs the SM and should be taken as the foundation we base everything else upon.
    So when we look at anything from historic writings, esoteric texts and myths to the latest Black hole picture, I ask how does the interpretation change with the EU model in mind.

Spoiler - It's not a black hole, its a algorithm designed to make the data fit the SM - It's more likely a Plasmoid

thwolf and (deleted member) like this.