1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Storm Area 51 Documentary!

Discussion in 'Wild Card Forum' started by videoisdead, Nov 23, 2019.

1. videoisdead

videoisdead New Member

Hey Everyone=
    Long time listener here and I wanted to share my journey to Area 51. I did medium format portraits and video interviews. I hope you enjoy. This is more about the community than like a YouTube vlog. If you can plz subscribe as I am trying to recoup some of the expense. thank you!

Check it out!

@videoisdead
    www.ryanabel.net

2. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

nice, ill check it out. just now I was talking about how weird burning man is with silicon vally always going there. ive never been to it but screw that weird stuff happens there. I want to go to area 51 though.

3. videoisdead

videoisdead New Member

Burning man has been corporatized a bit. I think the Area 51 thing is going to be a yearly get together. it was fun and easy to get too. MAYBE 1000 people there spread out over miles. let me know what you think of the vid!

4. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

its not too for from me but I don't have a car. I like it

5. nickzeptepi

nickzeptepi Active Member

Great 20 minutes
    Nice work, good quality, funny sound bites - (i'm here for the Alien titties!! hihiihi)

All the best for your future projects

6. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks for doing this, and sharing it @videoisdead ! Loved watching all those people and their enthusiasm :D
    A potent cocktail of eccentrics! Diversity for the win!

PS: I like how smooth the image looks, you did a great job with the cinematography. hats off

#6 enjoypolo, Nov 24, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2019