1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

SMQ AI -the Mandela effect

Discussion in 'THC+ Episodes' started by dick-diamonds, Jan 11, 2019 at 2:14 AM.

1. combustion07

combustion07 New Member

Indeed. It's not hard to keep the control in place when you build the foundation people build their lives on. I was lucky in a way having a few family members not afraid to tell me not to fully believe the schooling system. Media wise I've always just chose to indulge in the stranger side of things. Quit watching the news when I was 12, avoid most political discussions, etc.. If you really set your mind to how things must have been before what we consider "society" was constructed it's hard to believe that whoever has held the power had good intention for any but their own. Better to break the mold if possible

2. shamangineer

shamangineer Active Member

3. dick-diamonds

dick-diamonds New Member

SMQ AI has been getting trolled hard and has been demonetised. Not sure what that means but maybe he's on to something

4. combustion07

combustion07 New Member

It was strange for me, never had any of my post deleted like that and I talk about wild shit pretty frequently. It let me post that we all died in 2012 and just don't know it after but apparently that extra info was a no go lol. Thought maybe the guy hosting the live was trolling me but he wasn't even near hos computer.

dick-diamonds likes this.