1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah Hello from AZ

Discussion in 'New To The Forum?' started by myalienartlife, Aug 10, 2018.

1. myalienartlife

myalienartlife New Member

I don't think I've been on a forum situation since high school and dial up, lol. Hopefully this is where I'm suppose to place my hello. I was so excited to come across this group via the Youtube channel last week. I live in AZ, I paint quite a bit and excited to join in on some awesome conversations if and when I work up the courage to do so. :) Oh jeez there's a poll section, how exciting.

dwrex and (deleted member) like this.
  2. trintdaddy

trintdaddy Active Member

hello, sarah. it's very nice to have you here, ma'am! im looking forward to learning about your alien art. would you mind sharing a little bit of it?

3. myalienartlife

Sure. It's mostly abstract stuff. upload_2018-8-16_21-2-6.png upload_2018-8-16_21-3-34.png upload_2018-8-16_21-4-32.png

4. myalienartlife

5. toad

toad New Member

Welocme back

myalienartlife likes this.