1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Robert Sepehr - Here’s your real inner earth sun

Discussion in 'Guest/Topic Suggestions' started by sofahkingfoxy, Apr 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. sofahkingfoxy

sofahkingfoxy Member

I stumbled on this guy’s YouTube channel and felt I had found the mother load. He’s an anthropologist who ventures where others dare not. Our kind of guy. He has several inner earth videos. Here’s one:

‘Forbidden Kingdoms of Inner Earth

And he’s written books, one on inner earth:

Gods with Amnesia: Subterranean Worlds of Inner Earth
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/194349407X/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_taft_p1_i5

Note that Mr. Sepehr has several channels that are listed under his YouTube ‘channels’ tab. The video linked here isn’t from his main channel.

2. jem

jem New Member

He's interesting... Nothing completely new here but I expect he has plenty more to share. I think he'd be a good guest too.

sofahkingfoxy likes this.
  3. nickzeptepi

nickzeptepi Active Member

This one was very good, links to 3rd eye antediluvian godlike race

harpoonharry likes this.
  4. dudeunit9

dudeunit9 New Member

Absolutely! This dude is a fountain of occult and esoteric information. I love his YT videos. Mr. Carlwood you could do alot worse than this guy as a guest. Please have him on your podcast. I listen to your podcast almost every night.

1 person likes this.
  5. MSoma

MSoma New Member

Yes! I like his YT uploads before I watch them at this point. It's always a safe bet.