1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Peter Allen: Mastadon Valley Farms

Discussion in 'THC+ Episodes' started by tooltime88, Jun 7, 2019.

1. tooltime88

tooltime88 New Member

Hello all

I just wanted to say we received our first order of meat from Mastadon Valley Farms yesterday. It was packaged very nicely and we sampled the jerky today, it was amazing! I haven't bought beef jerky in a LONG time because I got used to deer jerky which is the best because they are wild animals living under mainly natural conditions. After getting used to deer store bought jerky just tastes awful to me. But I am very thankful to have found this, I can already tell these animals are living much better than where ever the "other guys" get their meat. I can NOT wait to try the rest! thanks for finding this one! If anyone is on the fence about it I will be sure to let you know how the rest is once we get to cook another piece from the order. We ordered on Monday and got it Wednesday which was WAY faster than we expected and we haven't even found a farmers market open yet to get some healthy sides to accompany this meat LOL I'm interested to know if anyone else out there has tried it.

1 person likes this.
  2. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Well-Known Member

That's awesome, I'm glad people are trying out this service.
    I'm curious, does it come in the package with dry ice packs, or anything for the trip?

Bonne appétit!:rolleyes:

tooltime88 likes this.
  3. tooltime88

tooltime88 New Member

Yes it was still Frozen solid when we received it. It was insulated well also.

1 person likes this.