1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Operation Timber Sycamore, CIA/Saudi joint operation that started the war in Syria

Discussion in 'The Case For...' started by shamangineer, Jan 18, 2019.

1. shamangineer

shamangineer Well-Known Member

1 person likes this.
  2. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Moderator
    Staff Member

It's refreshing to see some common-sense/truth being exposed on the US Mainstream media.

So many questions left unanswered: White Helmets/ISIS links and chemical gas false flags; UK skripal affair unresolved, etc.
    I personally stopped following the crumbs at this point, there's only so much time to focus on things. I'm also not convinced by Trump's decision to allegedly pull out that easily. Seems like a bait-and-switch tactic to give hope.
    Those operations code-names are fascinating, aren't they? Gives you a tiny glimpse into their shadowy minds.

EDIT: I have deep admiration for Roger Water of Pink Floyd for being one of the rare artists to speak out on this issue:

#2 enjoypolo, Jan 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  3. shamangineer

4. shamangineer

I don't trust Trump on his withdrawals either. According to Abbey Martin the troops he is removing are from surges he performed after coming into office and he is just moving them to Iraq.

#4 shamangineer, Jan 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  5. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Moderator
    Staff Member

6. shamangineer

I remember that, I saw that and had a pretty good idea what was going down.