1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Off to the races

Discussion in 'Coronavirus Chaos Infoshare' started by TheCarlwood, Mar 22, 2020.

1. TheCarlwood

TheCarlwood Administrator
    Staff Member

Hey guys, just wanted to kick off this forum section. Feel free to make your own threads and contribute with the info you're considering highly valuable on this.

greenbray9 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. thcmaiden

thcmaiden New Member

Good idea, as many would agree I hope. Something about the timing on all this seems fishy.imo I think between the members on this site we can uncover some potential stuff.
    thanks,
    B.M.

3. greenbray9

greenbray9 New Member

Thank you Greg. I hoped to add the subject during live chat with Gordon White and Chris Knowles yesterday. I'd love for y'all to address (incorporate) the factor that likely drove this entire Corona agenda. Last year, I had been following the protests in Hong Kong and saw that it had the potential to be another Tiananmen Square situation for the Chinese government.... and then suddenly POOF a virus starts in Wuhan and consequently the mass protests in Hong Kong were self dispersed.... problem solved for Beijing!

I agree with pretty much everything Gordon and Chris and you were postulating from the available data, however, I feel that consideration of the global protests would better complete a full spectrum analysis. IMHO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protests_of_2019

4. hankua

hankua New Member

Greg brought up some topics about what to do: micro loans are a good third world idea; assume that’s for the USA?
    Couple of more are 1: Register to vote and make it a habit. 2. Move to North or South Dakota.
    Why move to a small state? To change the politics and elect progressive senators. Our democracy was originally intended to benefit white land owners and exclude the “uneducated/uninformed”. In the Congress the House is Democratic and the Senate is not. In order for that to change would require a constitutional amendment (not likely) or for young people to move with their feet. :)

How about some billionaires start buying townships or towns and re-settling younger families in Wyoming, N. Dakota, S. Dakota, Nebraska, Montana.

1 person likes this.
  5. everchangingcatalyst1

If nobody heard the last Austin Coppock episode here on THC back on 02/18/2017 you should go back and listen to it. If you don't support Greg's THC+ I would recommend you do so even if it's for the second hour of one episode. Austin made a pretty decent astrological assessment to date.

williamleeedwards likes this.
  6. orchid20

orchid20 New Member

7. sleeper007

sleeper007 New Member

Anyone else think it’s highly possible that Covid 19 is being weaponized by those who own the media. Using a barrage of dramatizations and inflated numbers to create hype but also attack the unconscious/subconscious via Suggestion/manifestation. The imagery alone of empty streets resemble something seen in 28 Days Later might be enough to link the current view out ones’ window with doom and despair subconsciously, possibly creating a mindset that is susceptible to feeling sick.

8. sleeper007

sleeper007 New Member

Keep fingers crossed for climate change to help make those states more enjoyable to live in!