1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Northern KY, southern IN. No leads, just inquiry.

Discussion in 'THC Explorers Club' started by alorew, Jun 30, 2018.

1. alorew

alorew New Member

Hello,
    I regretfully inform that I have no solid locations to suggest right now. I am just putting feelers out, hoping for other folks in the area. Kentucky IS full of caves! And, as i recently discovered, a meeting point during the revolutionary war: There's a cemetery here with family of Abraham "Linkhorn". Not super wild or anything, but either way, just putting feeler out for any other adventurous Kentuckians or Indianans.

2. jordan

jordan New Member

Fellow Kentuckian here way father south though. There are lots of caves close to where I live. Been in several but never really seen anything crazy