1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Next episode?

Discussion in 'The Carlwood Q & A' started by eyesopenall3, Aug 31, 2016.

1. eyesopenall3

eyesopenall3 New Member

Is it coming out today?! You owe us one after that Leo Zagami BS. It's not your fault entirely, I know you did your best to get him to give up some info and not just say "in book one or in book two..." But come on! The guy has a bad rep online, CIA disinformation agent amongst other things... At the very least he's just a terrible book salesman..

I would humbly request you research your next guest a little bit more in depth.

Keep up the good work, the Leo episode is really the only one that left a bad taste in my mouth so far.