1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

New York

Discussion in 'Where you from?' started by redpillwizard, Apr 22, 2015.

1. redpillwizard

redpillwizard New Member

Here you can give a shout out to others in your state/country. If your from this state/country then make a new thread and let others know in your area that there is another THC'er close by! This is a great way to keep each other informed on happenings in the area, meet up for coffee with other THC'ers or, who knows.... maybe even lead to THC gatherings.

2. geomarth

geomarth New Member

Hello. I just joined the Plus site today and am looking forward to downloading many of those second hour shows. This podcast has gotten me through so many nasty commutes, I've almost lost count. Exchanging ideas with other members should be a blast.

Best,
    George

3. herbal8den

herbal8den New Member

Not from New York but close to Buffalo - I'm in Erie, PA. Actually in a small rural grape growing region outside of Erie. We're mostly self sufficient live on a small farm, life is good but sadly many of the small rural farms that sustained the community are disappearing fast.

4. agentsmith15

agentsmith15 New Member

I'm originally from Brooklyn New York. Moved cross country about a year ago and looking to see if anyone back home has interesting ideas to share

5. slamia

slamia New Member

I'm in NYC and just joined!! Love the show!

6. barnabyjones

barnabyjones New Member

7. anothersaab

anothersaab New Member

WNY here, up in the 716.

8. aboutdadlife

aboutdadlife New Member

Grew up in Brooklyn moved the family to California. They passed the stupid vaccine bill so moved back to NY but this time to rockland county. Knew a vaccine bill was coming to NY so we moved to NJ. Now trying to figure out the next move. Could be out the country. Down to meet up with other critical thinkers

9. fenrisulfr2020

fenrisulfr2020 New Member

Hudson Valley NY
    Long time listener and couldn't stand missing out on the second hour and forum conversation s any more!

1 person likes this.