1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

my city ideas

Discussion in 'THC Entrepreneurs' started by sirujux, Jul 12, 2018.

1. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

i really hate computers.. i couldnt make it 3d but i made it 2d again but on the computer.

[​IMG]

2. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

i think i should erase those drunk posts, they were kinda deep so ill leave them. i made this today

[​IMG]

3. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

messing around making the zoomed out pics. forests and windy roads.
    [​IMG]

4. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

pink lines are horizontal buildings, black squares are buildings, red line in streetcar and blue lines are train lines. then you can put other buildings in this downtown
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

hexagon buildings kinda like in op but its areas on the roof, theres ponds and everything

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

now im don, just made a simple thing in daz 3d

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Well-Known Member

That's pretty wicked man. I was checking out a book on permaculture design, and it dawned on me that your designs are quite similar to that of a spider web: geometric & symmetrical. I'm guessing that it makes it more energy/resource efficient that way (as it does for the spider to get its food).

Here are some random links to potential inspirations:
    [​IMG]

#27 enjoypolo, Apr 8, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    sirujux likes this.
  8. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

I think the middle city would have to have this many trains for like 5 million people

[​IMG]

9. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

I forgot I made this, I might as well post it somewhere. but now looking at the square buildings it looks ugly. one downtown has 448 circular buildings and two would be 896. 24 train lines or 12 for one downtown. it would be like going back to the streetcar age, why has the car age been lasting longer then anything els? how did cars get so lucky? because the people that rule the world are most likely demons born into human bodies maybe. the only way to stop having a ruler is to have everyone be equal, no more people living one the streets would be nice. so free public transportation, free energy generator in the middle of the city and free food from gardens. oh ya and the river isn't polluted so you can go fishing. or you could take the train out to the forest to go bow hunting. im not sure how that would work without people getting shot, but instead of animals locked in cages they can be wild. like chickens or pigs. bigger animals would not be huntable like cows. that would cut down on meat because the people that aren't lazy get to eat meat.

[​IMG]

#29 sirujux, May 3, 2019
    Last edited: May 3, 2019
    1 person likes this.
  10. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

I just made this 12 spoke one

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. sirujux

sirujux Active Member