1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

longtime listener. mrduncan.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by mrduncan86, Dec 28, 2015.

1. mrduncan86

mrduncan86 New Member

Hi,I'm mrduncan and I just wanted to introduce myself. As the subject of my thread stated I'm a long time listener. Since about episode 20 or so. I've also been a plus member since Greg decided to take the leap of faith and trust in us listeners to help break him free from his bond age at gamestop. A little about myself. I'm a 29 year old single father living in evansville indiana. I've been awake since 2002 when my high school history teacher opened my eyes to the research of bill Cooper. And I have never looked back. Thank you Greg for putting out such an amazing podcast. I will remain a plus member forever.

2. TheCarlwood

TheCarlwood Administrator
    Staff Member

Whoa man, thanks so much for the longtime support. That means a lot. Bill Cooper was a hell of a researcher too, I wish I had any teachers that were half that cool. Happy holidays man, hopefully you continue to like the show and I don't screw it up!