1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Is this EMF? Dr. Cowan gives the best breakdown I've heard.

Discussion in 'Coronavirus Chaos Infoshare' started by TheCarlwood, Mar 22, 2020.

1. TheCarlwood

TheCarlwood Administrator
    Staff Member

2. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Moderator
    Staff Member

Incredible Greg! Gunter Pauli also just tweeted about the 5G and Wuhan/Northern Italy connection (and guesting blasted for it). Very intriguing indeed. Although shouldn’t it be easy to test the hypothesis, comparing areas that have 5G and the number of people affected?

https://twitter.com/myblueeconomy/status/1241732814959149067?s=21

PS: one such map for 5G roll-out exists here: https://www.speedtest.net/ookla-5g-map

according to this map, there’s a large cluster in Switzerland (northern Italy area) and the rest of Europe (dozens; more in the UK). If this hypothesis is true, we should not only see which areas have more casualties, but also be able to make predictions of next likely outbreaks.. interesting

I’m not putting all my eggs in this basket, nor should you, but it is getting worth looking.
    Any diy faraday cage blueprints?:cool:

Edit: Cowan in that video seems to suggest a link between:
    1) amount of metals in the body. Higher content makes it more susceptible to EMFs, especially the 5G range.
    2) @5Min mark: addresses the contagion myth, and how it's more likely to be environmental poisoning that causes toxins which cause the symptoms (in this case, the flu, or the corona). This is pretty much in-line with what the previous two guests were talking on the THC episode.
    3) 5G can be deployed through space using the swarm of satellites in space. Therefore, my previous supposition of mapping down the towers will most likely prove to be insufficient. And I don't expect those satellites to be tracked publicly either.
    4) He ends with a quote by Steiner about how times like these will require of us to be more spiritually aligned than before. Amen

#2 enjoypolo, Mar 23, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  3. PurpleLama

PurpleLama New Member

Well, they say....

5g requires a mini tower on every block.

Then, they say....

5g is beaming from outer space.

So, which is true???

jsulli2006 likes this.
  4. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Moderator
    Staff Member

I think both can be true. The same way you can communicate by telephone using cell towers, or use a satellite phone to do so.

sofahkingfoxy likes this.
  5. sleeper007

sleeper007 New Member

I don’t see how 5Gs millimeter waves would carry through miles of space. I can see satellites directing or running 5G towers. Can we get a 5G engineer on here?!? Haha.

6. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Moderator
    Staff Member

Masers : Microwave + Laser

PS: A good resource for more info is Elana Freeland's last book , Under an Ionized Sky (2018)

#6 enjoypolo, Mar 29, 2020 at 4:57 PM
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2020 at 5:05 PM
    sleeper007 likes this.