1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

International Tribunal for Natural Justice: Inquiry into Human trafficking and child abuse

Discussion in 'The Case For...' started by enjoypolo, Jun 5, 2018.

1. shamangineer

shamangineer Well-Known Member

Jeffrey Epstein's death is shaping up to be a big red pill. I've heard folks who normally call every conspiracy wack-a-doodle and who avidly avoid many of the acknowledged conspiracies and abuses of private and public power saying this is obviously suspicious.

1 person likes this.
  2. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Well-Known Member

That’s exactly right SG! I noticed that as well, and somehow, I have a hard time believing it’s just chance.
    I also see a lot of leftist establishment media, like the NYT, digging dirt on JE, whereas I would have assumed they’d look the other way.
    Are some individuals trying to redeem themselves by covering this? Or is it merely virtue signaling (as in, we have to at least pretend to cover this big case)?

If there’s any case that would have me believe there’s a Q-esque Alliance (aka, deep state members gone redemption rogue/white hats) at work, it would be this. Although it’s still too early to make bets. I’m just enjoying the show as it unfolds.

Sadly, a case like this blowing up in public usually means we better strap on for another series of events, potentially false flags, to distract the public eye and keep’em terrified.
    Fingers crossed.

1 person likes this.
  3. shamangineer

shamangineer Well-Known Member

If I had to bet on what's going on in the media is that there is a bit of a feeding frenzy. There is just such an abundance of shady shenanigans surrounding this guy. He was taken off the suicide watch list a few days after being put on it. His cellmate was transferred and not replaced, which is unusual. There was a corrections officer on the block who "was not a regular corrections officer" whatever the fuck that means. And someone heard shrieks coming from his cell the morning he died. Suicide my ass. Speaking of man-ass, when Epstein was imprisoned in 2008 he had the run of the place and would walk around naked. I expect the entire investigation is in the process of being compromised and that there will be "missing" evidence.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffre...ing-he-died-metropolitan-correctional-center/

1 person likes this.
  4. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Well-Known Member

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Clinton-blue-dress-red-heels-NYC-mansion.html

More interesting stuff coming out of the Epstein’s Manhattan closet:
    This time, a portrait of Bill Clinton’s cross-dressed in what looks like the Oval Office.
    [​IMG]

Edit 8/16: it looks like the portrait in Epstein’s mansion is the painting by NYC-based artist Petrina Ryan-Kleid’s “Parsing Bill”. It begs the Q however, how did she paint this, under what circumstances?

https://nypost.com/2019/08/16/artis...d-no-idea-it-was-hanging-in-epsteins-mansion/

Also, this is a picture which I cannot confirm its authenticity, but is alleged to be the blackmailing cctv network on his island.
    [​IMG]

Its blurry and hard to see, but the vibes remind me of Eyes Wide Shut mansion. It also looks like a hotel surveillance (as in, many different rooms). The theory goes, the whole island was tapped as part of a Mossad blackmailing operation to string the visitors on the island.

PS: Another one from the DailyMail yesterday, corroborates Virginia Roberts testimony where she can be found on several pictures taken at Naomi Campbell’s birthday party more than a decade ago. It looks like this was the same party where Prince Andrew (UK Royal Family) had the now-notorious picture taken.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Andrews-Epstein-girl-paraded-VIP-parties.html

Update 2: Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein’s pimping associate, was spotted in the open at a In-and-Out burger joint in LA today:
    https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffr...n-out-burger-in-first-photos-since-his-death/

Man, it boggles my mind that she’s still roaming freely after all the testimonies from victims about her role in this whole affair (basically, in charge of finding women to pimp out to Epstein & co.)

It’s funny, I was randomly feeling nostalgic about in-and-out earlier today.

#24 enjoypolo, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2019 at 9:01 PM