1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

How do you listen to THC+?

Discussion in 'New To The Forum?' started by TheCarlwood, Nov 29, 2017.

1. kristilee73

kristilee73 New Member

I listen on podcast addict on Android, used it for four years now and it's perfect and easy to use. I'll be a lifelong loyal THC plus member til the very end and beyond

brandon likes this.
  2. huntervancoke

huntervancoke New Member

I use the IOS app on the iPhone and it works great!

woodeneyeballcoins likes this.
  3. bgnrmind

bgnrmind New Member

BeyondPod.

4. zimzum83

zimzum83 New Member

1. Android phone (Pixel)
    2. Website Jedi mind tricked me ( JK ), thru the phone using Google
    3. I think an sole up just for the content, and based on something mentioned on YouTube about issues with content hope a contingency plan is being thought of.

Thank you