1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

How do. Midlands UK

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by iain, Jun 5, 2020.

1. iain

iain New Member

Good to be here,

Been a long time listener, only recently been able to join up, got a lot of catching up to do...

Now I'm sat thinking of something to write here I guess I've become a bit of a old timer in this non mainstream thinking/ experience thing, has it really been that long?
    Never had a overall red pill moment as such, turned up in this realm never really fitting in. Lots of awaking moments, lots of new insight, lots of learning and as always welcome more.

I joined to support Greg and his work.
    Greg, I have enjoyed your work for a long time, I've really felt your struggles, welcomed insight into your personal growth, learning, journey through this dense reality.
    Also to find good conversation, company of fellow travellers and things I know nothing of yet.

So greetings all, I look forward to meeting you

2. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Moderator
    Staff Member

Greetings and welcome to you @iain
    Always good to see new members come aboard :cool:
    Cheers!

3. jack_daft

jack_daft Member

Welcome! Your story resonates, man.

4. ddriordan

ddriordan New Member

Salutations and welcome! I’m a recent joiner too.

5. iain

iain New Member

Thanks @jack_daft and how do @ddriordan
    over the years I've met more than a few folk who just never really fitted in, many didn't make it but that was before places / shows like this made it so much easier to connect