1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Higherside Clothing Co - feedback

Discussion in 'The Carlwood Q & A' started by enjoypolo, Apr 2, 2017.

1. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Well-Known Member

Hey Greg,

My girlfriend recently got me the fake moon landing tee-shirt from you and I was very happy about it. The print looks dope and the fabric is of good quality as well. I've been torn apart between all the various designs (Hollow Earth being my favourite). I was curious whether you planned on expanding the range, and possibly add new items like a hoodie. I also think receiving a sticker with your dope logo would be amazing to have. I sure would wear the sticker proudly.

Anyways, that was just my two cents, I'm sure you got many things stacked up already but it's really cool the effort you put in your clothing line. Thanks!

PS: I think this episode would make a great apparel design: Shamangineer/Dellschau

genxgemini and (deleted member) like this.
  2. genxgemini

genxgemini Active Member

Hey man,

Just heard G.C. read your question on the 3rd Q&A.
    Duude, I just ordered the same shirt. HA!
    Still waiting on my grinder though.

#2 genxgemini, May 10, 2018
    Last edited: May 10, 2018
    1 person likes this.
  3. genxgemini

genxgemini Active Member

Looky what came in the mail today =D
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Well-Known Member

Damn, that grinder. I'm jelly!

5. repco

repco New Member

My old 'MK Ultra made me do it' Tee has finally died, can I buy another? If so where? If not why not, it's my favourite..

Pete