1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi I'm New since May 25 and Cannot Listen to Plus Podcasts EVER!

Discussion in 'New To The Forum?' started by b2flfox5, Nov 27, 2019.

1. b2flfox5

b2flfox5 New Member

HELP HELP HELP
    -------------------------------------

I've hit that reset email link a million times, been told I'm successful, but all I get is access to the forums.

As soon as I try to browse/make my way to the podcast... I get sent here... https://www.thehighersidechats.com/

where it asks me to log in but I'm logged in..... and of course it tells me my credentials are wrong... I checked the Troubleshooting forum and see my various issues but no answers to help the folks, so I thought I'd just try and see if I can say Hi and HELP. Six months of failure. Heard one plus podcast on the day I joined. I've reupped for another 6 months just yesterday because I want to support this great podcast and love no ads... Help help help.

I just want to be able to use the site and look at the podcast archives and comment and so on. :-(

Joy
    ps pardon the stupid conceited username... i was mellowed out at the time and feeling myself. Now I have to live with it.

1 person likes this.
  2. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Moderator
    Staff Member

I would contact the Man directly to clear up the issue: https://www.thehighersidechats.com/contact/
    Cheers

b2flfox5 likes this.
  3. b2flfox5

b2flfox5 New Member

The Man himself squared me away in short order this morning! That was indeed the way to go.

I was confused about the forum/podcast split. I use a password vault and I think I had everything oriented to just one domain. Deleted and started fresh once he reset me!

1 person likes this.