1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey, Hello from Edinburgh !!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by chellyo, Jun 11, 2018.

1. chellyo

chellyo New Member

Hello ✋
    I'm really happy to be here.
    I've been a big fan of the show for a good few years now. I look forward to the new podcasts as a highlight of my week/month.
    I can't wait to get stuck into all the hours 2s I've missed out on. I like to download the shows directly from the website to my phone so i can turn the internet off put my earphones in and have little disturbances while i listen.

Thank you to you Greg and your wife for bringing so many interesting topics to us. I love the intros, the content, your thoughts after the interviews and your accent/voice. Take care. Lots of love ❤