1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from The Blue Mountains , NSW, Australia

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by hazelmandala, Oct 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. hazelmandala

hazelmandala New Member

Hey THC crew.
    its been 2 weeks now tuning into the podcast , and with such great content, it has been a great decision to jump into the plus content straight away.

i have been in and out of 'sleep' cycles during the last few years. and with the rememberance of these topics which i have known and loved in the past. i was fortuante to have been reintroduced to this content / podcast while on a short job relocation. it sure has helped me really dial in , and alot of the topics so far have been a foundation and a diving board for a better, refined life path . so thank you .

i am am artist, but spent the last year not working to focus on my work . yet now in debt, i am working 8 hours / 6 days a week at a nursery. this is giving me alot of time to tune into the podcast., and restructure my life before leaving this 'work' and debt behind once and for all , and continuing the arts.

so alot of love hear, i really enjoed neil kramers talk with the film "transmutation" , wow that was epic.
    with a little home grown herb (it had been many months inbetween sessions) , my partner and i deeply dived into that film. and i can surely reccomend that combo . !

you can check out my art at @hazel_mandala or www.hazelmandala.com

much love crew, community is vital. stay close to the truth .

[​IMG]

2. hazelmandala

hazelmandala New Member

on the topic of community, any australian . Victorian or NSW members here? would be great to connect

3. screamorphine

screamorphine New Member

Hey hezelmandala
    I live in Melbourne and also an artist (musician)

4. hazelmandala

hazelmandala New Member

awesome brother. yo its a while away but me and some friends are having an art show in st kilda in january at a place called 4DVERSE . if your local come say hey . INNATIVE collective is the crew .

ill be in melbourne in a couple weeks thou :)

5. rani

rani Active Member

Hi beautiful people. Great to have some aussies here! Feels like most people are coming outta the US.

I'm in castlemaine, Vic

Checked out your work Hazel - it's really special!

much love,

Ran

6. ttsoares

ttsoares Member

#6 ttsoares, Nov 18, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  7. thwolf

thwolf Member

Hi hezelmandala,

From Geelong here :)

The Blue Mountains are a beautiful part of the country, I get to visit and stay in the Kanimbla Valley a few times each year. It's kinda between Lithgow and the back of the blue mountains I guess.

My friend there is a photographer and potter and we get high on the side of a mountain and chat lol