1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from Texas!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by kingrichard, Jul 19, 2016.

1. kingrichard

kingrichard New Member

Hi Greg!
    Love your show...
    I am excited to be a permanent Plus member.

I am impressed at how well you know your guest... you have questions prepared, quotations from book/publications/etc... and even when someone says something you might not necessarily believe in, you just go with it, instead of attacking the guest on that specific point... just letting them speak their mind.

How do I send you show suggestions?

2. diogenes

diogenes New Member

hi richard !

couldn't agree more with your comments. "going with it" is a great trait for a podcast host of this genre, and i feel it's something art bell used to have as well. i mean, to start an "antichrist hotline" for all the people who believe they're antichrists to call in? also, i think greg has the best guest intros in the game, seconded perhaps by erik davis on his expanding mind podcast.

there's actually a forum section for guest suggestions, that you can go to on the main forum page.

here's the direct link. <a href="http://www.thehighersidechatsplus.com/forums/forum/guesttopic-suggestions/">http://www.thehighersidechatsplus.com/forums/forum/guesttopic-suggestions/</a>

to make a new thread with your suggestion, scroll down to the bottom, enter a topic title , a thread body, (fill out more fields if you want) and then hit submit in the bottom right corner.

3. trintdaddy

trintdaddy Active Member

welcome, richard. it's great to have you!