1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from Norway

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by fayt76, Apr 15, 2019.

1. fayt76

fayt76 New Member

Hi All,

I'm listening THC+ from Norway. For a while actually, being a proud plus member since October 2014 and right after the episode about the brotherhood of Saturn.

My favorite topics:
    - Hollow earth,
    - Fringe science,
    - Any health related show,
    - Forbidden archeology and questioning our timeline,
    - and more generally any topic that pick my interest, which is the vast majority of the episodes.

I have decided to try to be a bit more active on the forum... bear with me, I'm not very good at it :)
    Anyway I will post a topic to describe what I did to mitigate my EMF exposure if that can help anyone out there :)

Take care

docgonzo666 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Well-Known Member

Welcome friend,
    Looking forward to hearing more about your EMF experiences. :D

3. thcmaiden

thcmaiden New Member

Welcome to the forum,
    Hope you like here.
    thanks,
    B.M