1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from Denver

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by spacebass575, May 12, 2017.

1. spacebass575

spacebass575 New Member

I love this show! It's great to listen to while I'm working. I've always been fascinated by strange things and by possibilities that blow open old paradigms. I found THC when I was looking around for something that was "Art Bell like" as I used to love tuning into Coast to Coast AM as a kid.

Keep up the great work Greg!

1 person likes this.
  2. satyagraha

satyagraha Active Member

It's too bad that George Knapp didn't take over CtoCAM, eh?

Welcome to the higher side.

1 person likes this.
  3. chromerhino

chromerhino Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome, spacebass. Glad you found your way to the higherside. Enjoy the large back catalog of high strangeness and wealth of mind blowing possibilities. :)