1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, Enjoy a Timelapse of a new THC Logo

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by wakingcanvas, Mar 4, 2019.

1. wakingcanvas

wakingcanvas New Member

Hey everyone,

Dropping a thread in the introduction to welcome everyone with a nice timelapse video of the THC logo I recently illustrated. To share it with the community present on THC+ shall make it worthwhile for many of you to witness the magick that allowed it to manifest as so.

For those who are unfamiliar with my work, I am an occultic illustrator. I recently released two Tarot deck's which you can find out more from my creative outlet, Waking Canvas. After birthing the Tarot into new light, my next goal is to create an overhauled Constellation & Resonance map in tune to both Nature, while also weaving in Astrology. Feel free to follow my journey through Youtube, Patreon, or support such creations through the shop (all found in previous link)

Here is a better look at the THC Logos & look forward to the opportunity that blossoms here after. Hope to one day connect with Greg and either host him on my own podcast or be invited onto his. Happy to take time and connect with anyone participating in this welcome thread.

Remember to Stay True,

Eric

Attached Files:

dwrex and (deleted member) like this.
  2. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Well-Known Member

Those logos are dope! Thanks for sharing it here.
    And welcome :)

3. thwolf

thwolf Member

Love your work!!

4. wakingcanvas

wakingcanvas New Member

Thanks EP & THWolf for the appreciation & welcome