1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings from the other side (of the Atlantic)

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by tiernan93, May 15, 2017.

1. tiernan93

tiernan93 New Member

Hi Greg and fellow Highersiders,

I've been following your shows now for a while from here by the fireside on the windy shores of the West Coast of Ireland and was finally prompted to sign up after your excellent interview with Isaac Weishaupt. Your call on people to start getting their heads round esoteric and magickal themes in order to combat the growing evil that is overtaking the world really resonated with me. I've been interested in Magick for over a quarter of a century and as you have rightly pointed out, it is a powerful tool used to explore the nature of our reality rather than a movement and, as such, can be used for good or ill.

Keep beaming out those Words of Wisdom Greg!

Tiernan

raw123 and chrissyz like this.
  2. chromerhino

chromerhino Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome tiernan, thanks for stopping in to introduce yourself. I hope to see you sharing some of your thoughts and experiences on your magickal journey in the forums.

tiernan93 likes this.