1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings from the Hawkeye state!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by woodeneyeballcoins, Mar 10, 2019.

1. woodeneyeballcoins

woodeneyeballcoins New Member

Hi everyone. Found the show by way of listening to Tinfoil Hat. I love the show and can’t wait to delve into all the second hours that I’ve missed. I am a carpenter and artist by trade and I get lots of inspiration from the guests and of course Mr. Carlwood himself.

1 person likes this.
  2. shamangineer

shamangineer Well-Known Member

3. woodeneyeballcoins

Thanks for all of your work also, shamangineer. I really appreciate the amount of work you put into research. I’m learning more every day. That Ether stuff blew my mind.

1 person likes this.
  4. shamangineer

shamangineer Well-Known Member

That's what I love to hear. Rock on.

woodeneyeballcoins likes this.
  5. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Active Member

Nice to see another Tinfoil Hatter. Love Sam Tripoli's podcast and how it grew over-time.
    Noticing the community really spreading its roots to a wider audience.

woodeneyeballcoins likes this.
  6. woodeneyeballcoins

Yep. Sam is great. Not afraid to say whatever he’s thinking. I also find it to be pretty refreshing when different hosts support each other because it’s often entertaining and it really does help expand the audience. I’m proof of that.