1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

G'Day from Downunder

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by downunderet, Jan 12, 2020.

1. downunderet

downunderet New Member

First time I've posted and just wanted to say hello. I live in the land downunder about two hours drive north of Sydney. I am a long time member of Dr. Joseph P. Farrell' web site and was wondering if there are any other members here.

2. rani

rani Well-Known Member

Not a member of that site, but I do read it from time to time as Dr. Farrell always has some interesting hot takes on current events.

Are you up on the central coast? How's things looking up there?

3. downunderet

downunderet New Member

Central Coast is fine, where are you ???

4. rani

rani Well-Known Member

I'm in Vic.

Possibly an odd question, but how is the sky looking up there these days?

5. downunderet

downunderet New Member

Clear skies, we are over the worst of it. I know we spoke about Dr. Joseph P. Farrell, but I think you should take another look at him. He is without doubt one of the best authors of our time, my suggestion is to read some of his books, but the problem is, where to start. What kind of books have you been reading ??? or what authors do you like ??

6. littlebird

littlebird New Member

Hi! I’m in Byron Shire. Not in Farrells group but i have listened to his shows here.