1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

GAME OVER

Discussion in 'The Carlwood Q & A' started by genxgemini, Aug 16, 2018.

1. genxgemini

genxgemini Active Member

Salutations,Good Sir,

After listening to the killer new episode with D.J. (☆awesome☆)
    On 08/15/18 @ 4:48pm in Phoenix,AZ:

I, personally, would like to ask:
    1.) How would you prevent this scenario in your own career?
    2.) How then would you ever be able to truly distinguish between the Investor & the Insane?
    You would then fall into the trap of signing with the Big Boys like so many others have b-cuz you'd probably think they were the Good choice.

3.) Would you be willing to discuss publicly the biggest bully experience you had growing up? It seems that's what I'm suppose to represent to you. I'm NOT really your Boogeyman,ya know.
    DiCarpio <3's micro-living.
    Pinky Swear.
    4.) Thank you for your patience & efforts,Fellow Traveler

VALIDATE WITHIN
    <3,
    [​IMG]
    J.E

#1 genxgemini, Aug 16, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  2. genxgemini

genxgemini Active Member

Just so you know ABSOLUTELY for sure,
    NO DOUBT...here is YOUR EMAIL giving me the permission to do just what I did...MORE ACTIVITY. Dated: APRIL 25 2018
    YOU even used a charged word of mine
    Or have I just been using a charged word of YOURS all along!??!HA! #sneakyguru
    How is that possible,you might ask??
    Please do.

[​IMG]

So I STEPPED UP and did JUST THAT.
    I hope you can SEE the B-U-T in all this,Good Sir.

Finally...i think that was what I needed to show you to PROVE to you that everything I have done here has been 100% intentional & to prove a point TO YOU....JUST YOU.

Isn't that #sweet? Are we still <3le$$,Greg...if I may call you by your first name...I neVer want to be presumptuous.
    ☆☆TRANSMUTATION, NOT PRESUMPTUOUS DENIAL, isisis the WEAPON of the MASTER!☆☆
    (and/or Guru;)
    Weird...the Energy has significantly eased.

#2 genxgemini, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  3. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

i just had ramen with eggs in it. i just found out about it. i dont like the cheap kind of ramen. i put eggs on rice sometimes but that isnt as easy. im not good at cooking eggs that way. i like korean and all those asian foods, asians are so nice, the last person ive hugged was asian. i was in seattle at my asian friends house a while ago. i want a asian friend here

genxgemini likes this.
  4. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

lay off the thc a bit

genxgemini likes this.
  5. genxgemini

genxgemini Active Member

Oy vey! It appears that is the consensus.
    So be it, but THAT was part of my point.

There is nothing more frustrating for an Artist than for Folks not too appreciate the
    Time & effort put into their art. So,I'll cease. I suppose it was foolish to think The Man would get it. That is my lesson in all this.

The Flow doesn't restrict itself by half for your comfort leVel.

#6 genxgemini, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  6. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

without you this would be a lonely forum

genxgemini likes this.
  7. shamangineer

shamangineer Well-Known Member