1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Freedom/Anarchy/Alternative events

Discussion in 'The Carlwood Q & A' started by caribbeantrader, May 15, 2019.

1. caribbeantrader

caribbeantrader New Member

Greg, you mentioned in your most recent podcast that you've exhausted your appetite for all these truther conferences pointing out the problems. I'm also interested in the other conferences you mentioned that are more solution oriented. Do you have a list or resource for finding these events? I'm only aware of a Tesla conference that happens in NYC every year. I'd love to attend others..... Thank you!

2. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Well-Known Member

The one about Free Energy is called The Energy Conference (organized by Aaron Murakami) this year in July.
    Though I'm sure there are other ones I'm not aware of.

Other similar ones that comes to my mind:
    Water Conference (annual; organized by Dr Gerald Pollack) this year in Germany (October)
    Bioneers Conference in October; San Rafael, CA
    Resonance Academy organizes retreats, although you need to be delegate program member. Redwoods, CA

#2 enjoypolo, May 15, 2019
    Last edited: May 15, 2019
    caribbeantrader likes this.