1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Fly in the ear

Discussion in 'The Case For...' started by 3slinger, Jul 20, 2020.

1. 3slinger

3slinger New Member

Has anyone had anything seem to fly directly into the ear? All you hear is a zzzzip and it's gone and you can't tell if it went straight in or got stuck then flew out.

I spend a lot of time outdoors and always thought a fly in the ear was just a thing that happened. But now I'm starting to question how precise the entry is.

2. 3slinger

3slinger New Member

And so here's the download I got today:

Now is a good time to reconnect with source. Put everything else down, set an intention to reconnect with source. Feel it, connect with it. Live life filled in abundance with wisdom, integrity, gratitude, respect, honor, and bravery knowing you are connected at all times to source energy. Let your attachments go and watch the universe flow into you and through you as you co-create with the divine in a world that supports life and well being for every and all.

Huh, not bad... Impressive download, for a fly.

#2 3slinger, Jul 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    1 person likes this.