1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Florida

Discussion in 'Where you from?' started by redpillwizard, Apr 22, 2015.

1. redpillwizard

redpillwizard New Member

Here you can give a shout out to others in your state/country. If your from this state/country then make a new thread and let others know in your area that there is another THC'er close by! This is a great way to keep each other informed on happenings in the area, meet up for coffee with other THC'ers or, who knows.... maybe even lead to THC gatherings.

2. behnketodd

behnketodd New Member

Tallahassee - Leon County. Its Hot!

3. dd3keegs

dd3keegs New Member

Lol...Flordia...I'm from Tapma...error Tampa.

4. bombsticky3

bombsticky3 New Member

I am here near Titusville Florida. Just moved here. Would love to meet some THC fans out there. I wish i could smoke a little smoke. Can anyone help??

5. bombsticky3

bombsticky3 New Member

I clicked on your fb link and said not found. But i live near Titusville Florida. I just moved here and i love the weather when they are not blocking the sun with their chem clouds. I am happy to meet some fellow THC fans. My name is Jason

6. bombsticky3

bombsticky3 New Member

Hello Floridians. Just wanted to say there is time left to sign the petition for legalizing marijuana here in Florida . Hurry before the end of tje year2015. Its at regulateflorida.com

7. tayzay

tayzay New Member

Hi, neighbor. I'm here on Anna Maria Island. "They call this paradise, I don't know why?"

8. nancyb

nancyb New Member

Southwest Florida, Estero.

9. Jcuh

Jcuh New Member

Hello all! From Volusia County FL here :)

10. eyesopenall3

eyesopenall3 New Member

Clearwater Beach! Hey everyone!

11. mace03

mace03 New Member

Miramar, Florida by way of Texas. Hello all.