1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

enki and oregon

Discussion in 'Wild Card Forum' started by sirujux, Jan 25, 2020.

1. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

i just posted this the wes penre forumsw

oregon in the 1840's was the whole nw and its big in tech (enki is big in tech). enki lives in the ocean by oregon in a spaceship. oregon means hear the waters (in gematria that is 200). 1845 was when the first house was built and its 200 years from then till singularity 2045 (how long humans supposed to live). enki is sirian witch is a very water type race. oregon and sirian have the same ring to it. also west penre's 200'th video the mini series part was about the sirians. p weird.

2. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

mt. shasta is the 1st chakra.
    [​IMG]

this is from a few years ago and enki is talking about now. at 40 min in

#2 sirujux, Feb 8, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
  3. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

the biggest meteorite in the us was south of portland ( thats the area i grew up). it was moved to ny in 1906. i think it should be brought back to the forest so it could have some good energy for having a large group of people hanging out around it.
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.