1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Elon Musk: Coming out of the closet?

Discussion in 'The Case For...' started by enjoypolo, Sep 18, 2018.

1. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Well-Known Member

2. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

probably old tech

1 person likes this.
  3. enjoypolo

It is, if I’m not mistaken, it was Dr Jose Delgado who pioneered the brain electrode implant method and demonstrated on charging bulls back in the 60s, I think. This video says ‘85, but it seems way too recent.

4. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

5. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

1 person likes this.
  6. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

7. enjoypolo

I wouldn't be surprised if Elon Musk would be has-been in only a few years from now.. His arrogance and cluelessness will be his demise for sure, even if its just for show.

8. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

this new video creeps me out knowing grimes and elon musk are together. maybe its because I watched suspiria last night. if elon doesn't even know about that dark stuff then dam he is a perfect puppet.

celebrity originally is translated to solemn right and that means religious sacrifice.

#68 sirujux, Sep 5, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    1 person likes this.
  9. nickzeptepi

nickzeptepi Active Member

Elon Musk doubled down on his description of a diver who helped rescue a group of trapped Thai boys from a cave as a 'pedophile', saying in an explosive court filing that he had been told the man was 'w****mongering' young girls in Thailand

The Tesla chief also attempted to downplay the use of the word "pedo" and said it means "creepy old guy" in South Africa, where he's from, and not necessarily someone with a sexual interest in children.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ation-against-British-diver-court-filing.html

1 person likes this.
  10. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

not like hes young and a hunk, he couldn't get with a hot Asian. ive got nothing wrong with creeps, because im not good looking. I have no clue why grimes likes elon musk because elon is kinda a creep imo

ha I think im triggered. everything relating to girls does that. im just a autistic guy that will never have a girlfriend. everyone calls me a creep, first world problems.

#70 sirujux, Sep 17, 2019 at 2:04 AM
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2019 at 2:31 AM
  11. nickzeptepi

The culture is very very different in Thailand, Mothers will "sell" legal age daughters to a bar and she has to "work" to earn money for the family. and in 1 way or another men offer finical support for the company of women - it's been dressed up as marriage for the longest time.

12. enjoypolo

Thanks for those updates. Reflecting on my initial impulse of starting this thread, and how I bought the Elon bait; how fast things change..
    Maybe a haiku will express it better than a long essay:

Elon futile thought
    Expect not truth from up top
    Epstein he knows lot

:p:D

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  13. nickzeptepi

Fantastic
    Elon Musk whoremongers with known child sex slave organiser

People in glass houses.