1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Electrogravitics

Discussion in 'The Case For...' started by shamangineer, Apr 24, 2017.

1. shamangineer

shamangineer Active Member

My first thought when seeing this is that's not really what I would call a replicator. Transmuting materials in a 3D printer arrangement would still be a bit of a stretch. The replicator in Star Trek was like a mini transporter which only converted energy into matter.

This won't really revolutionize the 3D printing industry in terms of strength or accuracy which are it's major weak points. It might be cheaper where dimensional accuracy is not as important.

2. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Active Member

Totally, this one looks rudimentary at best. And yet, according to what numerous, independent SSP insiders are saying (the latest one I'm aware of being Tony Rodriguez on Dauntless Dialogue): Replicators are commonly used aboard those crafts, at least in the cafeterias. I may be mixing some testimonies here.

Having said that, I'm pretty sure it was on your Water Alchemy episode that an elemental replicator was mentioned, I think in the context of Mark LeClair's cavitation experiments that could transmute elements. Now that's something worth looking into!
    On the other hand, such real replicators would completely disrupt the manufacturing industry, wouldn't they?

3. sirujux

sirujux Active Member

i bet theres a way better one then that and we probably have stuff made from it and we dont know it. you can buy a amazing pc for 5,000 bucks but theres quantum computers you cant buy.

1 person likes this.
  4. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Active Member

https://www.exopolitics.org/stunning-flying-triangle-photos-confirm-usaf-secret-space-program/

Michael Salla from Exopolitics posted an article today, regarding an update from his insider "JP" whom has had sightings of TR-3B-like triangular crafts, with this time a couple not-too-shabby pictures in Florida.
    Take it with a grain of salt if you wish, but I'd say those are one of the most visually clear, and up-close photos I've seen in a while.
    The man, JP, in question claims to have had a video that was lost, or deleted. Q is, why did they leave the photos?