1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Drones spraying chemtrails

Discussion in 'New To The Forum?' started by 3slinger, Apr 7, 2019.

1. 3slinger

3slinger New Member

Yesterday we had a beautiful blue skies in North Carolina until... Straight lines began being sprayed right over my house by what looked to be commercial airliners. I got out my binoculars and noticed two things I haven't noticed before. One was that the spray planes were really 1/2 scale drones painted to look like commercial airliners. They had no windshields, they were painted completely white where the windshield would be. Their smaller size made them look like they were in the upper atmosphere, but really they were only at about 10-15k feet in the lower atmosphere. They were just above the clouds that were forming from the spray at 10,000 feet. Then an actual airliner caught the sun above the drones which I wouldn't have seen at all because it was leaving no trail except for the quick reflection from the sun on the body of the plane that caught my eye just right. Has anyone ever noticed this before? Where the trails are meant to look like contrails in the upper atmosphere by using smaller scale drones much lower in the sky. It's all about perspective, and now that I think about it, of course they would use drones to spray. Duh...

2. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Well-Known Member

This reminds me of an quite surprising segment on RT letting slip a brief mention of this technology being used by DARPA from their financial documents (ironically the segment is covering electrogravitics via light!)
    Smart-Dust (4:00mark):

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

#2 enjoypolo, Apr 8, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    thunderchicken likes this.
  3. dannix

dannix New Member

Not sure if I've noticed drones but they sure have ramped up spraying the UK. Don't know if it's Brexit riot fears or what but what is being sprayed is giving me trouble focusing and motivating myself. How people can't see the haze etc is beyond me.

On a side note I've now got to find out if the new led street lights fitted late last year already have 5g like a city North of me https://metro.co.uk/2018/04/10/nobo...smoke-screen-denial-5g-street-lights-7455965/. I have one right outside my house

4. shamangineer

shamangineer Well-Known Member

A nano-spy satellite in every orifice of your body, and EMFs in every centimeter of space. That's GE's "Imagination at work", but they have a tap-dancing elephant in their commercial so it must be good for us.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2018/09/16/smart-dust-is-coming-are-you-ready/#9ca67965e41a

dannix and (deleted member) like this.