1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Dr. Steven Greer | Close Encounters Of The Fifth Kind: Contact Has Begun

Discussion in 'THC+ Episodes' started by enjoypolo, May 2, 2020.

1. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Moderator
    Staff Member

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/...counters-of-the-fifth-kind-contact-has-begun/

Latest episode with Dr Steven Greer. Although I can't say that I follow this dude anymore, I'm still glad I followed his footsteps in my early beginnings in hindsight.
    He's taught me amongst other things, not to throw the baby with the bathwater, an important lesson.

I'll be enjoying listening to this one for sure ;)

Post your feedback below as usual

2. brenbesser

brenbesser New Member

WHAT
    A
    DICK!

What about the overreaction to the virus?
    "We'll sort that our afterwards."
    Really?!

What about pedophilia used as a way the elite control each other?
    "I don't know anything about that."
    Really?!

It's our fault that the aliens won't help us?
    "Yes."
    Really?!

Aren't you worried about being killed because of the work you're doing?
    "No, I've got a 'deadman's' switch."
    Really?!

No, this guy is protected because he's carrying water for the elite.

I only wonder exactly when Steven Greer became compromised, because it is possible that he was once sincere in his pursuits and pronouncements.

3. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Moderator
    Staff Member

I think you've summed up it nicely :) This was a tough one to get to the end without shaking my head.. And I say this as a former supporter of CE5 and Greer.

There are so many contradictions in his statements: the need to get this tech and protocol out to the wider audience, and yet being hush hush about his high-level intelligence-military-contractor connections, and his overall defensive stances to honest inquiries.

Greer gets a big "suspect" stamp in my book at this point in time.

In fact, having read a book that has changed my perception of those in the so-called digital privacy movement, I now realise how typical it is for MIIC (Militay-Industrial-Intelligence Complex) factions to infiltrate and pose as the very opposite of what they truly are. If the shoe fits..

*Dr Steven Greer as Bridget Von Hammersmark (played by Diane Kruger) ;)

#3 enjoypolo, May 5, 2020
    Last edited: May 5, 2020
  4. brenbesser

brenbesser New Member

LOL

... strangle the Basterd!

5. battlecat

battlecat New Member

I couldn't make it past the first half hour. He contradicted himself, spewed MSM talking points about the "virus", belittled Greg and his listeners a couple times, and just generally came across as very unpleasant to talk to. As I was listening I was violating lockdown and driving to see a friend, and I thought "how awful would it be to be stuck in a car with this dickhead for 2 hours" so I turned it off and listened to Black Sabbath the rest of the way.

17:21 "there's a naval research lab scientist who was given a physical device that I have 3d generated copy of it"
    18:05 "they didn't give anything we shot their damn spacecraft down!"

6. jack_daft

jack_daft Member

He may have said some fascinating shit. I can’t get past the condescending monotone.

1 person likes this.
  7. hatzman

hatzman Member

Just listening to it now. I had to laugh.

Greer - "you're putting words in my mouth and theirs" when responding to a point Greg mad, where "theirs" are aliens. haha wow. So what exactly is he doing?

This guy was being a real douche to Greg, his "I know everything and you are wrong" attitude. He is talking about aliens for crying out loud. Have some damn modesty.

Greg, you did a great job pushing him on questions and also equally not telling him to fuck off.

Edit, just heard another gem... "I don't need to prove anything, I was there". LOL

#7 hatzman, May 11, 2020
    Last edited: May 12, 2020
    faceintheleaves likes this.
  8. faceintheleaves

faceintheleaves New Member

I thought the same thing. Hasn't Steven Greer made a career out putting words into the mouths of aliens? And if he genuinely wants to help people raise their consciousness he should start with his own. The most shocking thing about the Steven Greer interview, besides his casual cruelty, was how tired his shtick sounds.

Well done for making it to the end of the interview Greg.

9. metalegs

metalegs Member

Heard on Crrows show.
    Paraphrased, "How is it my fault if I'm caught in a bear trap while walking through the forest?"

Yeah, its our responsibility to fix this mess. And we are the ones who suffer if we don't.
    But damn, if there is a superior being that can do it, do they not have a responsibility? Like helping a lost child find their parents.

10. bigfoot

bigfoot New Member

Well Said, I could not either, I can’t even listen to it, can’t get past his condescending tone. I listened to the first 45 minutes and shut it off. Greg should have pulled a George Norrey on him, cut his mic, when straight to a previous content, lol, that’s why I love Greg, though, love that guy!
    He really impressed me for not blowing

iain likes this.