1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Dr. Gregory L. Little | Denisovan Origins: The Giants, The Mounds, & The Path of Souls

Discussion in 'THC+ Episodes' started by enjoypolo, Nov 6, 2019.

1. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Moderator
    Staff Member

Post your feedback below;)

2. smipapa

smipapa New Member

Fantastic conversation, thanks Greg!

Will be diving into his books now - glad to hear you keeping this theme going through the years. Would love to hear his take on the Olmec and queen Califa.

I think as our western minds continue to decolonize, deprogram and decalcify, we can open up to what much of the world just takes for granted. Civilizations have risen and fallen for eons, human history goes back so much further than can be recorded. 16 million lifetimes that we’ll live before nirvana, they say...

1 person likes this.
  3. smipapa

smipapa New Member

-- a good Dr. Little presentation. It's amazing how so much of this has been overlooked. I'm also glad that he's not even like Graham H. laying out the full case for why academia has buried some info (astral and solar alignment) and skirting the more 'fringe' topics - he just gets right to it - "this guy here documented many 7 and 8 feet tall skeletons, now the Smithsonian denies it" - no big deal.

woolen likes this.
  4. woolen

woolen New Member

Excellent episode! One of the best! So good I fell asleep to it several times (I listen to episodes that I like best repeatedly as I go to sleep). I'm surprised there aren't more comments and accolades on this episode. I also love that he had scary dreams until he followed this path. Very Hero's Journey.

It's been a few weeks and I don't remember as much now, I think I will try to go back to sleep listening to it again.

Please bring him back and bring people similar to him on.