1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

David Icke | The Trigger: The Satanic Death Cult Behind 9/11 & Why

Discussion in 'THC+ Episodes' started by enjoypolo, Oct 13, 2019.

1. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Moderator
    Staff Member

Episode link: https://www.thehighersidechats.com/david-icke-the-trigger-the-satanic-death-cult-behind-9-11-why/

Link to David Icke's latest book, The Trigger (available now)
    [​IMG]

Some personal highlights:
    - Sabbatean frankists' cult history, and their hidden tentacles on today's geopolitics, including the house of saud; british royalty; ADL other cult-like organizations censoring media.
    - Greta T; Extinction Rebellion and climate-change agenda bollocks.
    His views on the universal income idea.

In fact, up until recently, I had been volunteering for an organization here in Ams that was very close to Extinction Rebellion, which I'd instinctively felt weirded because their sigils were literally everywhere in town (red flag #1).
    Fast-forward a few weeks, and the whole Greta thing, those hippies were everywhere, including France, US, UK, OZ, etc. Obviously, at this point it's a well-organized gang.

Just the other day, on my way to work, I found a bunch blocking the roads to protest.. Really hard to sympathise with that kind of action. So glad that David addressed it as a Soro's-linked org (unsurprising...)

The last book from David I read was Phantom Self/Perception Deception. I'm a little skeptical of how much information is already "known", but just from this interview I learned a lot new things (like the Frankist cult). May go get it sooner or later.

Also, if you've enjoyed this, don't miss on his recent crowdfunded documentary, Renegade (2019), I really enjoyed the perspective, with lots of great illustrations (Available on the dark corners of the Web *Torrent*)

#1 enjoypolo, Oct 13, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
    larry likes this.
  2. nickzeptepi

nickzeptepi Active Member

Well done Gregg.
    New information from David without rehashing his back story.

I am infinite awareness listening to David icke! :p

jack_daft and (deleted member) like this.