1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Cory Daniel episode

Discussion in 'THC+ Episodes' started by hatzman, Oct 21, 2018.

1. hatzman

hatzman New Member

Hi Greg, not sure if you still are active on the forum any more. Just wanted to say I loved this episode.

His stories and experiences were just great and really highlighted his expertise.

Def would love to hear another ep with him down the road.

2. brando4444

brando4444 New Member

Yea that one is real good! I wanna go to Arizona now haha.

3. nickewilson

nickewilson New Member

Completely agree. For being new to interviewing, he put on a hell of a show.

brando4444 likes this.
  4. estelombo

estelombo New Member

it was a great episode, and makes me regret not seeing any of this stuff (or even knowing about it) while i lived there

brando4444 likes this.
  5. mycelia

mycelia New Member

I've been following Cory's blog since his THC interview. Loved his interview too. Following Chris Knowles too...really blows my mind...but leaves me a little more shaken than Cory's. The endless psycho-emotional workout, and calming back to calm :-}

brando4444 likes this.