1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Colonia Dignidad: Nazi pedo cult camp in Argentina

Discussion in 'The Case For...' started by enjoypolo, Apr 25, 2018.

1. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Moderator
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

I'm posting this, as I was quite surprised to see the story about Colonia Dignidad make the front page of RT News today.
    If I remember correctly, I first came across Colonia Dignidad while reading Peter Lavenda's book Ratline about Nazi spies being smuggled throughout South America via Red Cross' and the Vatican diplomatic channels. It's a nasty place where pedo-ritual torture are being perpetrated by former Nazi personnel. Having said that, since hearing about Antarctica and Nazi bases down there, I believe it was either Corey Goode or someone from Cosmic Disclosure that mentioned the relevance of Colonia Dignidad to being a proxy point towards Antartica. After all, the above article mentions the fact that Dignidad has its own airport and hospital. So it could very well be within manageable distances to transfer down there.

Anyways, you can see why this is such a rabbit hole. Hence why I wanted to share it here.
    Have a nice day y'all.
    Also, as mentioned in the article, the camp has since then been renamed Bavaria Village while being still run today by essentially the same people. Incredible. Last but not least, I can't help but notice the german iron cross/cross of Knights of Malta at the gates.

PS: It could've also been Joseph P Farrell. Here's a link with a mention of it.
    https://gizadeathstar.com/2018/02/anyone-else-part-two-bezos-bariloche/

#1 enjoypolo, Apr 25, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  2. shamangineer

shamangineer Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing, first time I've heard of the place, sounds like the most fucked up vacation destination known to man.

3. shamangineer

shamangineer Well-Known Member

FYI, this place features prominently in Hunting Hitler S3.

Here is one of the Type X u-boats used for NAZI escape that was sunk off of the east coast, with many shady circumstances pointing to them collaborating with US intelligence for escape.