1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

CIA timeline

Discussion in 'Wild Card Forum' started by dwrex, Sep 6, 2019.

1. dwrex

dwrex Member

2. dwrex

dwrex Member

The ironic thing about all this intervention is that it frequently fails to achieve American objectives. Often the newly installed dictator grows comfortable with the security apparatus the CIA has built for him. He becomes an expert at running a police state

3. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Well-Known Member

One of my favourite films about the CIA, to this day, is The Good Shepherd (2006) directed by Robert DeNiro. When I first watched it long ago, I simply liked good spy thrillers. More recently when I watched it, I realised the various subtle layers of subtexts that seem to tell a deeper truth.
    The Yale Skull and Bones "Tell us your deepest secrets" (And Bohemian Grove); Nexus of British/US Intelligence (and their Nazi links); the ruthlessness and sense of a "God Driven Mission" crusader-type (traumatized) mentality that reigns and much more.

PS: Greg's just posted this MOAB link on his Twitter about CIA connections with Israeli-Mossad:
    https://www.mintpressnews.com/cia-israel-mossad-jeffrey-epstein-orwellian-nightmare/261692/

#3 enjoypolo, Sep 7, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
    dwrex likes this.
  4. dwrex

dwrex Member

Never seen that movie, I'll definitely check it out