1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Chris Knowles | He Will Live Up In The Sky, The Tangled Web, & The Woke Virus

Discussion in 'THC+ Episodes' started by enjoypolo, Feb 12, 2020.

1. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Moderator
    Staff Member

Post your feedback below.

2. bobsy

bobsy New Member

I always enjoy hearing Chris Knowles and Greg get (off) their heads together. I wrote a few words about this episode over on my blog:

RE: Awakening|

1 person likes this.
  3. bzo840

bzo840 New Member

Great episode, really enjoyed it. I posted on fb and ig about my disgust in societies lust for Kobe and I haven't been able to post on fb since (almost) a month now, I have been able to post on ig though. So I get it, choose your battles on social for sure, censorship is real. Peace one love.

1 person likes this.
  4. alorew

alorew New Member

Very fun to think about this book, I plan on purchasing it soon!
    Great episode with Chris, as usual. I was wondering why there hadn't been much Siren content on his blog lately and turns out it's somewhere else! Unfortunately, I'm not "clever" enough to find it. I only poked around for a little bit, though, guess I need to dig deeper!