1. Hey Guest !

Welcome to the new Higherside Forums. To start participating, you'll need a password for the system. You can get one established by clicking the "forgot password" link, and a URL to create one will be sent to your THC+ email. Your username should be the same, but these are now two independent systems. As a result, changes to your THC+ username/password will not be reflected in your THC Forum username and vise versa. Also, as a bonus, your ability to participate in the forums will continue beyond the life of your THC+ membership.

Enjoy the upgrade! Users can now make a full profile, start conversations (private messages) between each other, give and track likes, utilize trophies, conduct polls, write public statuses, comment on statuses of others, subscribe to forums, receive alerts, see latest activity, share media, and much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Alternate Periodic Tables

Discussion in 'The Case For...' started by shamangineer, Apr 21, 2019.

1. shamangineer

shamangineer Well-Known Member

Dimitry Mendeleev's Periodic Table is the standard:
    [​IMG]

Sir William Crooke's Periodic Table:
    [​IMG]
    Walter Russell's Periodic Table:
    [​IMG]

Edgar Longman's Periodic Table
    [​IMG]

Theodor Benfey's Periodic Table:
    [​IMG]

Paul Giguère's Periodic Table:
    [​IMG]

James Franklin Hyde's Periodic Table:
    [​IMG]

Most with the exception of the Mendeleev table are arranged in a spiral pattern. Please feel free to add others if you find them, I know I have missed some.

1 person likes this.
  2. enjoypolo

enjoypolo Moderator
    Staff Member

Wow, that's incredible, I never knew they were so many variants of the "same" thing. Indeed, the shapes are extremely informative (almost as if each node of the flower of life, or corner of a geometry brings a new element). Here's one I love by Robert Grant which in my understanding comes from Walter Russell's principles:

The beauty being that there should still be more yet-to-be-known elements that should exist.:rolleyes:

3. shamangineer

shamangineer Well-Known Member

Evidence that the standard periodic table is probably wrong: